Download A4ScanDoc 2 for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 - Scan many documents in one go, you can make settings and export the captured content in several popular formats
A4ScanDoc is a universal program designed to scan many documents in one go, you can make settings and export the captured content in several popular formats. After scanning one or more documents, they are displayed in the left pane and you can open any document in the main preview area for full study. After finding the vulnerabilities and removing them, you can save the scanned documents to files of different formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP or PDF.
Also, keep in mind that you can change the brightness and contrast of the image, and the changes can be applied to one or all of the elements. In addition, A4ScanDoc provides a useful alignment function that can be activated to adjust the alignment of scanned documents. Among other things, you can adjust the scan area before the operation starts to minimize the amount of processing required after exporting the file.
The program can start scanning at required intervals, which can be useful if you need to process many documents at once. There are profiles that are easy to save and do the same job again with just a few clicks. The application can help you scan documents and export them to a variety of image formats as well as PDF files.
Features of A4ScanDoc
- Supports image formats: scan to TIFF, BMP, JPEG, PNG.
- Stream scanning: support the ADF and duplex scanning. Automatic Deskew function.
- Scan to PDF: support scan to PDF.
- Scan profiles: just set up once an option scan documents and save the profile. The next time it will be enough just to open it.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of minimum free HDD.
- Installed Memory: 2 GB of minimum RAM.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
- Supported languages: English, Deutsch, French, Italian, Spanish, Slovenian, Russian, Ukrainian, Arabic, Chinese