Download AbyssMedia BPM Counter 3 for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 - A fast and accurate beats per minute detector for MP3 music, will show all compatible audio files (MP3 and WAV) and start BPM detection automatically
AbyssMedia BPM Counter is a fast and accurate beats per minute detector for MP3 music. It may be helpful for DJs who need to get information about the entire music collection quickly and for any kind of remixing/sampling stuff.
- Since this tool is designed to quickly estimate the tempo of several songs placed in one folder, we reduced the number of settings to a minimum. You will quickly get used to the program interface since it is similar to Windows Explorer. You do not need to spend time adding files to the processing list, just select the folder with audio tracks in the left navigation bar and the BPM Counter will do the rest for you.
Fast BPM Detection
- Our company has extensive experience in the development of DSP algorithms. Many of them are designed to extract features from a large number of audio files. BPM analyzer uses a single pass algorithm to calculate the tempo. You will not get the same accuracy as when using tuneXplorer, but for a quick estimation of BPM values, it will be quite enough. If the calculation is successful, the analyzer returns the BPM value with the specified accuracy. Otherwise, if the program cannot calculate the correct BPM value or an audio decoding error occurs, it returns 0.
ID3 Tags Support
- BPM detector can save beats per minute values in MP3 metadata following the ID3v2.3 standard. Are you worried that this is not the latest version of tags? Firstly, it is supported by most sound processing programs, which is much more important. Secondly, this feature is disabled by default to avoid data loss. Activate it in the settings after making sure that the result suits you. Unfortunately, Info tags in WAV files do not allow saving BPM. If you use the ID3 format for them, then other programs will not be able to read the data.
- Like all our other programs, BPM calculator has integration with audio utilities that may be useful to you. For instance, you can use them if you need to record a new soundtrack. In addition, you can convert an audio file if it is not supported by the program. You can even run the bpm converter to change the tempo to the desired value.
Main features of AbyssMedia BPM Counter:
- Detect BPM values for WAV and MP3 files
- Save BPM values inside ID3 tags for MP3 files
- Ignore decoding errors on broken audio files
- Easy, Explorer-like interface
- Fully automated
- Fast and Accurate
- Close integration with tempo changer software