Download Adobe Animate 2022 v22 for Windows - Advanced animation software that provides an interactive environment, flexible formats and a wide range of uses
Adobe Animate (formerly Adobe Flash Professional, Macromedia Flash and FutureSplash Animator) is an advanced animation software that provides an interactive environment, flexible formats and a wide range of uses. Adobe Animate is available on aiiguide.com 2021 full version is a great program for creating dynamic content that can be played on all media even across all platforms.
Adobe Animate is used to design vector graphics and animation for TV shows, online videos, websites, web apps, rich internet apps, and video games. The program also provides support for raster graphics, embedded text, rich audio and video, and ActionScript scripting. Animations can be published for HTML5 animations and spritesheets, WebGL, Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), and Flash Player (SWF) and Adobe AIR formats.
Adobe Animate overview and features
Animate just about anything.
- The industry.s leading animation toolset lets you create apps, ads, and amazing multimedia content that moves across any screen.
Get your game on.
- Create interactive web-based content for games and ads using powerful illustration and animation tools. Build game environments, design start screens and interfaces, create interactive player sprites, and even integrate audio. With Animate, you can do all your asset design and coding right inside the app.
Create characters that come alive.
- Sketch and draw more expressive characters with pressure- and tilt-sensitive vector brushes that work like the real thing. Make your characters blink, talk, and walk with simple frame-by-frame animation. And create interactive web banners that respond to user interactions such as mouse movement, touch, and clicks.
Publish to any platform.
- Reach your audience on desktop, mobile, and TV by exporting your animations to multiple platforms, including HTML5 Canvas, WebGL, Flash/Adobe AIR, and custom platforms like SVG. You can include code right inside your projects and even add actions without having to code.
- Create new poses for vector or raster content using mesh deformation.
Better layer control
- Organize your layers in a parent-child hierarchy for easier animation between poses.
- Thanks to Adobe Sensei, Animate now automatically matches mouth poses to sound inflections.
VR authoring and publishing (beta)
- Use your 2D skills to export 360 VR animations and create an immersive experience for virtual walk-throughs.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) processor (2GHz or faster processor)
- Operating system Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 10 version 1703
- RAM: 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 4 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; more free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Monitor resolution: 1024x900 display (1280x1024 recommended)
- GPU: OpenGL version 3.3 or higher.