Download Anki 2 for Windows - Powerful, intelligent flash cards. Remembering things just became much easier with Anki applications
Anki is a program which makes remembering things easy. Because it's a lot more efficient than traditional study methods, you can either greatly decrease your time spent studying, or greatly increase the amount you learn. Anyone who needs to remember things in their daily life can benefit from Anki. Since it is content-agnostic and supports images, audio, videos and scientific markup (via LaTeX), the possibilities are endless.
The synchronization and backup features that Anki comes with are welcomed bonuses for an otherwise very good application, that can prove its worth for all types of users, through ease of use and a solid collection of functions.
Features of Anki
- Use the free AnkiWeb synchronization service to keep your cards in sync across multiple devices.
- From card layout to review timing, Anki has a wealth of options for you to customize.
- Embed audio clips, images, videos and scientific markup on your cards, with precise control over how it's shown.
- Anki will handle decks of 100,000+ cards with no problems.
- There are a large number of add-ons available.
- Because the code and storage format is open, your important data is safe.
Anki For example:
- Learning a language
- Studying for medical and law exams
- Memorizing people's names and faces
- Brushing up on geography
- Mastering long poems
- Even practicing guitar chords!
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.