Download Auto Screen Capture 2 for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 - An Open Source graphics utility that provides you with the ability to automatically capture the display of up to four screens
Auto Screen Capture is an Open Source graphics utility that provides you with the ability to automatically capture the display of up to four screens - an excellent tool for designers, gamers, and testers. Auto Screen Capture allows you to schedule screen capture sessions and chooses the days to take screenshots. You can customize your file names using a macro with the date and time stamps using your preferred folder structure.
Auto Screen Capture v2 - Automated screen capture utility
Auto Screen Capture is simple and features an equally simple interface that lays out all you need to get started in plain view. You can use your preferred image editors, edit screenshots with a chosen image editor, and create actions to trigger based on conditions to automate workflows. You also have the option to preview what your screen captures will look like before you start a session. You have a calendar displayed for organizational purposes to show what days screenshots were taken. You can also specify multiple screen regions to target via name, macro, X, Y, width, and height. Any save type you decide on using allows viewing in slideshow form with the added ability to delay the time between image displays.
Features of Auto Screen Capture
- Either use the portable executable "autoscreen.exe" or the installation package "AutoScreenCaptureSetup.msi"
- Schedule screen capture sessions and choose the days when screenshots should be taken
- Customize the naming of files and use whatever folder structure you prefer
- Use your preferred image editors, applications, and scripts to edit and open screenshots
- Create actions to trigger based on conditions to automate workflows
- Preview what your screen captures will look like before you start a session
- Calendar shows what days screenshots were taken
- Capture multiple regions specifying X, Y, Width, and Height
- Save every screenshot to either a single, constantly updated, file or as a series of time-stamped files locally on your computer and/or on a shared network drive
- Image formats available: BMP, EMF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, WMF
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11
- Apply your own labels to screenshots to represent what you're working on so you can keep your projects organized
- Filter screenshots by label, active window title, or process name
- Control the application from the command line
- Run any application from a schedule
- Email screenshots with SMTP and upload screenshots with SFTP
- Force focus on an application by selecting it from the list of running processes
- Region Select / Auto Save to the Desktop with a keyboard shortcut (similar to the functionality on a Mac)
- Encrypt and decrypt screenshots, files, and text.