Download AutoPowerOptionsOK 4 - Automatically turn off your monitor, put your computer in sleep mode or switch between power plans
AutoPowerOptionsOK is a small program that can automatically turn off your monitor, put your computer in sleep mode or switch between power plans. Each action can be triggered based on the absence of keyboard and/or mouse events for a specified period of time. For example, you can automatically turn off your monitor if they mouse or keyboard have not been used for 10 minutes.
AutoPowerOptionsOK can also switch between Windows power plans (e.g. Balanced, High Performance etc.)based on whether you are actively using your computer via mouse or keyboard.
Features of AutoPowerOptionsOK
- Customizable Auto turn off timer for the monitor!
- Customizable auto sleep timer for the computer!
- Auto switching to another energy plan!
- Detect Xbox Controller and / or Joystick events
The program is suitable for inexperienced Windows PC users and experienced administrators. This is a feature that can be used with Batch files and PowerShell scripts, but why, it's not for everyone, and not necessary with this useful tool.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or more.