Download Avast Clear 21 - A specialized tool, capable of cleaning the computer by removing all traces of Avast security antivirus software
Overview of Avast Clear 21 - Uninstall the Avast software:
Avast Clear is a specialized tool, capable of cleaning the computer by removing all traces of Avast security antivirus software that users have used to protect the system. Often anti-virus software in general is very difficult to remove for many reasons, so Avast Clear was born to help users avoid potential problems when wanting to remove Avast from PC.
Avast Clear has the function of uninstalling software and removing files left over after uninstalling drivers and registry entries related to Avast packages such as Free Antivirus, Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier, etc Besides, Avast Clear consumes minimal system resources, so it works at a fairly fast speed and does not affect your other activities on the computer.
How to uninstall our Avast using Avast Clear:
- Download aswclear.exe on your desktop
- Start Windows in Safe Mode (reboot, tap f8)
- Open (execute) the uninstall utility
- If you installed avast! in a different folder than the default, browse for it. (Note: Be careful! The content of any folder you choose will be deleted!)
- Click REMOVE
- Restart your computer.
The features of the utility Avast Clear
- Removes any traces of Avast security software from user PCs
- Supports Home, Professional or Server versions related to Avast packages.
- Clean your computer, improve system performance
- Consume minimum system resources.
Related software of Avast Clear
To eliminate viruses on computers, Avast Free Antivirus software is chosen by many people thanks to the integration of effective virus scanning. The advantage of Avast Free Antivirus is that there are many different scanning modes on demand, detailed reports. scan results and remove all viruses with just one touch.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.