Download Avenza Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop 6 - Adds tools to import, edit, manipulate and export geospatial images such as aerial and satellite imagery
Avenza Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop to make working with spatial imagery quick and efficient. It adds tools to import, edit, manipulate and export geospatial images such as aerial and satellite imagery. Enjoy the use of native Adobe Photoshop functions such as transparencies, filters, pixel editing, and image adjustments like brightness, contrast, and curve controls while maintaining spatial referencing.
Any image format that can be opened and displayed by Adobe Photoshop can form the basis for a spatial image. Import industry-used spatial images formats such as GeoTIFF, MrSID, NITF, PCI and more. Import digital elevation formats such as Esri GRID, BIL, USGS DEM and more.
Georeference images easily by adding control points and assigning world coordinates interactively. Review residual errors and detect coordinate system to reference and rectify images. Manually add control points, import or export points from a text file, and view accuracy and errors. Use the Quick Georeference option to make georeferencing even easier.
Extensive support for thousands of geographic and projected coordinate systems. Easily transform between geodetic and projected coordinate systems. Need to define your own coordinate system? Create one or edit an existing definition and save it for future use. Manage custom transformations in an easy to use coordinate system browser.
Tile an image into multiple images by tile size or count and automatically save them using sequential naming. Image tiles retain spatial referencing making it ideal to import into MAPublisher and other third-party applications without any trouble.
Features of Avenza Geographic Imager for Adobe Photoshop
- Extensive Geospatial Image Support
- True Spatial-Awareness
- Accurate Map Projections
- Mosaic Like a Pro
- Tile Faster Than Saying “Tile”
- Dynamically Control DEM Shading
- Export, Share, Use: Export to web tiles to generate images that are compatible with Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, MapBox and more. Quick Save feature allows you to quickly save to popular geospatial formats including geospatial PDF. See a complete list of supported formats.
Minimum system requirements:
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 / 2020 / 2021
- 2 GHz or faster Intel Pentium 4 processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or better recommended)
- Windows 7 or 10 (compatible with 64-bit versions)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or higher recommended)
- 300 MB of available hard-disk space for installation
- DVD-ROM drive (for DVD version)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended)