Download BackUp Maker Standard 8 - Safe data backup and recovery software against threats such as virus attack, system failure or data deletion by users
BackUp Maker Professional - Creating Data-Backups Has Never Been This Easy. Viruses, user errors and computer crashes put you at risk to lose important data at any time. Therefore, it is crucial to secure your files regularly so that in cases of emergency, your computer data is still accessible.
However, to ensure that your sensitive data remains secure at all times – BackUp Maker provides a highly secured encryption of up to 256 bits (AES). It also enables you to transfer protected backups to a webserver through an FTP/FTPS upload. Moreover, you can also limitlessly secure information using BackUp Maker. Back-up only new and changed files; create as many backup generations as needed; split the backup across multiple data storage devices and carry out random operations before or after backups.
Features of BackUp Maker Professional 7
- Protect backups with passwords (PkZip v2.0)
- Encrypt backups with AES 256-Bit
- Burn backups onto CD/DVD without the need of external drivers
- DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R Dual Layer, DVD-RAM, Blu-Ray
- Upload to internet servers using ftp connections
- Resume cancelled backup uploads
- Backup of files changed since last partial or full backup
- Combine execution of full backups and partial backups
- Creation of several backup generations/instances
- Execute backup when Windows starts/logs off
- Execute file or system operations before/after backup
- Restore without the need of other software.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more