Download Biniware Run 5 for Windows - A portable Windows desktop tool which provides you fast access to your favorite website addresses, files and folders
Biniware Run is a portable Windows desktop tool which provides you fast access to your favorite website addresses, files and folders from one single place. Just drag and drop any website address, file or folder inside the colored circle from your desktop and you can easily access all you are interested in by using this handy software. You can define categories, move, sort, import, export or customize your shortcuts anytime. Instead of searching for bookmarks in different web browsers, files or folders through your computer, make your work and browsing easier with Biniware Run.
The shortcuts are displayed with their own icons and shortcuts to executable support command-line parameters. The program is portable and all settings are stored in an XML file, making it easy to tinker with for advanced users.
Features of Biniware Run
- Easy to use and highly customizable user interface.
- Drag and drop support for website addresses, files and folders.
- Sorting, moving, importing and exporting of the shortcuts are supported.
- Importing from HTLM bookmarks files exported with all web browsers is supported.
- Access all shortcuts anywhere by using the customizable global keyboard shortcuts.
- The configuration is stored in XML format, making it easy to edit the file in any text editor.
- This is a portable software. You can move and execute it from any folder from your computer.
- Full support for standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are not required.
- And many, many more. Just try it out.
- One requires .NET Framework 4.5 or a newer version
- Supported OS: Windows Server/Vista/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.