Download Bitvise SSH Client 8 - Free SSH file transfer, terminal and tunneling, One of the most advanced graphical SFTP clients
Overview of Bitvise SSH Client 8 - SSH software for Windows:
Bitvise SSH Client is ideal for remote administration of Windows servers for secure file transfer by organizations using SFTP and SCP; for advanced users who wish to access their home machine from work, or their work machine from home; and for a wide spectrum of advanced tasks, such as securing other applications using SSH TCP/IP tunneling.
Security is our SSH server's key feature: in contrast with Telnet and FTP servers, Bitvise SSH Server encrypts data during transmission. Thus, no one can sniff your password or see what files you are transferring when you access your computer over SSH. Our free and flexible SSH Client for Windows includes state of the art terminal emulation, graphical as well as command-line SFTP support, an FTP-to-SFTP bridge, powerful tunneling features including dynamic port forwarding through integrated proxy, and remote administration for our SSH Server.
Features of Bitvise SSH Client
- One of the most advanced graphical SFTP clients.
- Single-click Remote Desktop forwarding.
- State-of-the-art terminal emulation with support for the bvterm, xterm, and vt100 protocols.
- Support for corporation-wide single sign-on using SSPI (GSSAPI) Kerberos 5 and NTLM user authentication, as well as Kerberos 5 host authentication.
- Support for ECDSA, RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management.
- Encryption and security: Provides state-of-the-art encryption and security suitable as part of a standards-compliant solution meeting the requirements of PCI, HIPAA, or FIPS 140-2 validation.
- Obfuscated SSH with an optional keyword. When supported and enabled in both the client and server, obfuscation makes it more difficult for an observer to detect that the protocol being used is SSH. (Protocol; OpenSSH patches)
- Powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities, including dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy.
- Powerful command-line parameters which make the SSH client highly customizable and suitable for use in specific situations and controlled environments.
- An FTP-to-SFTP bridge allowing you to connect to an SFTP server using legacy FTP applications.
- An advanced, scriptable command-line SFTP client, sftpc.
- A scriptable command-line remote execution client, sexec, and a command-line terminal console client, stermc.
- A scriptable command-line tunneling client, stnlc, with support for static port forwarding rules, dynamic SOCKS-based tunneling, and FTP-to-SFTP bridge.
- Our .NET SSH library, FlowSshNet, with example PowerShell scripts showing how to use the SSH library for file transfer and remote program execution from PowerShell.
- Bitvise SSH Server remote administration features.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or more.