Download Bluetooth Driver Installer for Windows - Accommodate Bluetooth devices on your computer by automatically detecting and installing Microsoft compatible drivers
Bluetooth Driver Installer: Transferring files of any kind can easily be done wireless nowadays with the help of various devices. Bluetooth Driver Installer is a reliable application aimed to accommodate Bluetooth devices on your computer by automatically detecting and installing Microsoft compatible drivers.
Ensures a proper functioning of your bluetooth device
- If you were ever in a situation where Windows fails to recognize your Bluetooth adapter or triggers errors while exploring it, you know how frustrating it is to find a solution to the problem. Most commonly, the issue is probably due to incorrect behavior of the WinDir%\inf\bth.inf file.
- Regardless of the cause that corrupted this specific system file, Bluetooth Driver Installer will patch it, thus repairing the errors that prevented you from successfully installing the device in the first place.
- Another circumstance that might require the use of Bluetooth Driver Installer is when you cannot find the appropriate driver for the adapter. This program automatically identifies your device and installs the compatible distribution that will allow you to use it correctly.
- The software works with most Bluetooth adapters (but not all) and creates a restore point before any changes are made to the system’s registry (to provide you with a recovery option in case anything goes wrong).
Quick and easy to use
- Bluetooth Driver Installer is very simple to operate, since all user efforts are reduced to navigating through a wizard that detects your hardware and performs the necessary driver installations. A successful operation always ends with a detailed report on the device model, manufacturer and subversion.
- The whole process shouldn’t take more than a few minutes and the impact on system resources is minimal. During our tests, it managed to successfully install our adapter, even though it was not listed on the developer’s compatibility page.