Download Boris FX Sapphire Plug-ins 2021 for Windows - Latest major upgrade to fully improved and enhanced VFX plug-in suite, artistic effects, digital effects and transitions
Sapphire plug-ins let you create stunning organic looks unmatched by any host native effect tools. Key features include over 270 effects and 3000+ presets, a powerful Effect and Transition Builder, and integrated tracking and masking with the Academy Award-winning Mocha. Sapphire’s superior image quality, control, and render speed offers massive time-savings — allowing creatives to focus on what matters most, delivering an impact that keeps audiences coming back.
Functions of Boris FX Sapphire
- More than 250 effects
- Does not depend on resolution
- GPU acceleration on NVidia Cuda video card
- Multi-processor support Supports 32 bit floating point calculation
- Intuitive user interface
- Widget on screen interface for many visual effects
- Offline HTML and PDF documents
- Create unique natural and organic lighting by using rays, glare, flashes, warmth, sparkle, strobe, etc.
- Create organic displacement maps and backgrounds using a variety of vignette tools
- Choose from many quick blur effects
- Stylize and color-correct your video documents with a set of effects FilmEffect, HalfTone, Vignette, BleachBypass and Cartoon
- Includes over 1100 types of presets; Your own creation.
New Features in Sapphire 2021:
- Metal for Mac OS. Over 60 effects have improved speed from an all new metal implementation
- Improved LensFlare Designer:
- Lens Flare ability to offset elements off axis.
- Reactive speed for elements..
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Improved Mocha:
- Adjust track.
Boris FX GenArts Sapphire Works With:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Avid Media Composer
- Autodesk Flame Family
- Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve
- Blackmagic Fusion
- The Foundry NUKE
- Vegas Pro Studio
- Grass Valley Edius
- Toon Boom Harmony
- Other OFX-compatible hosts
System Requirements for Sapphire
- Resolution independent – HD, 2K, Ultra HD, 4K, 8K, etc.
- Floating point processing – All effects use full floating point processing for improved image quality and full 32-bit HDR support
- 64-bit enabled – expanded memory capabilities
- Multiprocessor support
- GPU acceleration available for NVIDIA cards only. The latest NVIDIA CUDA card and driver is recommended.