Download CIMCO Edit 8 for Windows - Software professional, reliable and full featured CNC editing with the most popular CNC program editor on the market
CIMCO Edit is professional, reliable and full-featured CNC editor. With over 80,000 licenses distributed in the past few years CIMCO Edit is the most popular CNC program editor on the market. CIMCO Edit is easy to use and includes powerful features like file compare, NC-Assistant, backplot, solid simulation and DNC capabilities to improve the productivity of CNC programmers. Specialized add-ons are available for viewing Mazatrol files, working with 2D CAD/CAM and 3D machine simulation.
Essential editing tools of CIMCO Edit
- CIMCO Edit provides a comprehensive set of essential editing tools necessary for meeting the demands of modern CNC program editing.
- It has no program size limitations and includes CNC code specific options such as line numbering / renumbering, character handling and XYZ range finder. It also features math functions including basic math, rotate, mirror, tool compensation, and translate. CIMCO Edit offers all the functions expected from an editor including drag-and-drop text editing. Best of all CIMCO Edit is completely configurable and is easily adapted to any existing CNC program editing environment.
Faster editing with NC-Assistant
- The NC-Assistant makes editing NC code faster and easier than ever. Point at any M or G code and the NC-Assistant will identify the code allowing you to modify values using an interactive interface linked to the CNC code. Input the desired values for any register and the NC-Assistant updates the CNC code automatically.
- The NC-Assistant in CIMCO Edit allows you to quickly insert and edit complex cycles and operations. CIMCO Edit includes built-in cycles and macros for the most common operations such as program start, program stop and tool change. You can also record or create custom cycles and macros for the operations most common to your own specific setups and applications.
- The 3D Mill / 2D Lathe backplotter handles your 3-axis Mill and 2-axis lathe CNC programs with step and continuous forward and reverse plotting. Edit the CNC program and the update is automatically reflected in the plot. Analyze the plot with dynamic zoom, pan, rotate and measuring functions. CIMCO Edit supports solid visualization of NC code with toolholder collision check and gouge detection.
Intelligent File Compare of CIMCO Edit
- CIMCO Edit features a fast and fully configurable side-by-side file compare, allowing the user to quickly identify CNC program changes (shown at 2:40 in video). The file compare identifies changed and deleted / inserted lines, but ignores trivial format changes like block renumbering and spacing. Differences are displayed one line at a time, all at once or printed side-by-side for offline review.
System Requirements for CIMCO Edit
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1, or Windows 10/Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 / 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016 or Windows Server 2019
- CPU: 1.5GHz. Intel or AMD Processor.
- Memory: 1 GB RAM.
- Space: 1.5 GB free harddisk space.