Download ColorPicker 4 for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 - A modern color picking tool for developers available on Windows, Convert colors to another type (RGB, HEX, HSL, HSV, CMYK)
ColorPicker is a modern color picking tool for developers available on Windows. It is the next major evolution of the existing ColorPicker 2 software, released in 2020. ColorPicker is written in C# .NET 5 using WPF.
ColorPicker - Color picker for developers
ColorPicker allows you to pick a color from your screen, or you can pick a color manually via shift S; it then keeps a color history so you can go back and review the selected colors. ColorPicker can also randomly choose a color for you if desired. Colors can then be converted to another type (RGB, HEX, HSL, HSV, CMYK). It has a sleek UI that can be mildly customized with light/dark themes available through settings.
Features of ColorPicker:
- Pick a color from your screen
- Pick a color manually with the inituitive UI
- Pick a color randomly
- Color History
- Convert colors to another type (RGB, HEX, HSL, HSV, CMYK)
- Light/Dark theme
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Customizable through settings.
- Shift+S - Start/Stop color selection
- Shift+C - Copy the selected color on screen.