Download CSI SAP2000 Ultimate 23 for Windows - A very useful application that can be used to analyze dynamic and static structures for construction engineers
SAP2000 software is another product of Computers and Structures, Inc, used for static and dynamic structural analysis, structural computational analysis. This software has more than 35 years with the help of analysis tools as well as design tools in an integrated environment, one of the most powerful models of modeling, analysis and design of all types of profiles. Constructed and unstructured.
From its 3D object based graphical modeling environment to the wide variety of analysis and design options completely integrated across one powerful user interface, SAP2000 has proven to be the most integrated, productive and practical general purpose structural program on the market today. This intuitive interface allows you to create structural models rapidly and intuitively without long learning curve delays. Now you can harness the power of SAP2000 for all of your analysis and design tasks, including small day-to-day problems.
Advanced analytical techniques allow for step-by-step large deformation analysis, Eigen and Ritz analyses based on stiffness of nonlinear cases, catenary cable analysis, material nonlinear analysis with fiber hinges, multi-layered nonlinear shell element, buckling analysis, progressive collapse analysis, energy methods for drift control, velocity-dependent dampers, base isolators, support plasticity and nonlinear segmental construction analysis.
Features of CSI SAP2000 Ultimate v23
- Static and dynamic analysis
- Ability to analyze linear and nonlinearity
- Dynamic seismic analysis and static overlap analysis
- Apply all types of loading
- Ability to perform fracture analysis, P-Delta, Pushover, spectral energy density, continuous sinusoidal mode and ...
- Model and design complex structures such as bridges
- Compatible with BIM (stands for Building Information Modeling - Building Information Modeling)
- Complete integration and coordination with other CSI products
- OS: Microsoft® Windows Vista, Microsoft® Windows 7, Microsoft® Windows 8 or Microsoft® Windows 10, 32- and 64-bit versions.
- CPU:Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 / ntel i5/i7, AMD Athlon X4/Ryzen, or better A 64-bit CPU
- Memory:8 GB RAM The problem size that can be solved and the speeds for solution & response recovery increase considerably with more RAM.
- Space:6 GB to install the software. Additional space will be required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models / 500GB or larger PCIe Solid State Drive (SSD). External and network drives are not recommended.
- Display: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode / Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible.