Download Dropbox 183 for Windows Windows, MacOS - A free service that lets you bring all your videos, photos and docs anywhere and share them easily
Dropbox is one of the free online data storage services, allowing users to carry all their photos, documents and videos anywhere and view them on any connected device. This means that files you have saved to Dropbox is available on aiiguide.com are automatically saved on your computer, phone, and on the Dropbox Web.
The program also makes it super easy to share with others, whether you’re a student or professional, parent or grandparent. Even if you accidentally spill a latte on your laptop, have no fear! You can relax knowing that Dropbox always has you covered, and none of your stuff will ever be lost. The application works just like any other folder on your computer, but with a few differences. Any files or folders inside Dropbox will get synchronized to Dropbox’s servers and any other computer linked to your account.
Features of Dropbox
- Once installed, any file you drop into your Dropbox folder will synchronize and be available on any other computer you've installed Dropbox on, as well as from the web. Also, any changes you make to files in your Dropbox will sync to your other computers, instantly.
- Let's say you accidentally delete that 8 page report that you were supposed to have for a meeting tomorrow. A handy Dropbox feature is the ability to undelete files or pull up any previous versions of it.
- You can also share files and folders with whomever you choose, whether it be music with buddies, docs with colleagues or photos with grandma, even if they're not Dropbox users.
- We obsess over speed, and it shows. Dropbox is very smart about the way it handles files. For example, if you make a change to a huge file, dropbox will only update the piece of the file that changed.
- All files are transported over SSL and encrypted using AES-256 (banks use this too)
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.