Download EasyUEFI 4 for Windows - A Manage EFI/UEFI Boot Options & Manage EFI System Partitions & Fix EFI/UEFI Boot Issues
EasyUEFI is a Manage EFI/UEFI Boot Options & Manage EFI System Partitions & Fix EFI/UEFI Boot Issues. EasyUEFI owns comprehensive EFI/UEFI boot option management functions, such as create, delete, edit, clean up, backup and restore EFI/UEFI boot options, specifies an one-time boot entry for the next restart, or change EFI/UEFI boot order, all these operations done under Windows without entering BIOS setup.
EasyUEFI also releases a feature which allows you to manage the EFI System Partitions, with this feature you can easily backup, restore, rebuild the EFI System Partition (ESP), or move EFI System Partition from one drive to another.
With EasyUEFI you can also build a bootable Windows PE image file. After building the image file, you can use it to create a bootable USB flash drives or use 3rd-party burner software to burn it to CD/DVD/USB. With this Windows PE emergency disk you can easily fix EFI boot issues or repair efi system partition, such as missing or corrupt EFI boot option, missing or corrupt EFI System Partition.
Features of EasyUEFI
EFI/UEFI boot option management
- Create, Delete and Modify EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Backup & Restore EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Disable & Enable EFI/UEFI Boot Option
- Boot Into UEFI firmware settings (UEFI BIOS) From Inside Windows
- Specifies an One-time Boot Option
- Change EFI/UEFI Boot Sequence
- Command line support
EFI system partition (ESP) management
- Backup EFI System Partition
- Restore EFI System Partition
- Recreate EFI System Partition
- Move EFI System Partition to Another Drive
- Delete EFI System Partition
- Explore, read and Write EFI System Partition
Create Windows PE emergency disk
- Command line support.
- Supported OS: EFI-based Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008.