Download EMDB 4 - Free software that allows you to organize and catalog your DVD collection to easily find and use them
EMDB (Eric's Movie Database) allows you to organize and catalog your DVD collection. All you have to do is enter the title (or part of it) and the program will import detailed movie information and a cover image from a choice of online databases. You can then add personal ratings, customize the details, replace cover art and also set local file paths (if you have a digital copy on your disk).
Other features include an option to track movies that you have loaned other people, a database search and filtering option, export of your movies to HTML, Text or CSV format and customizable printing options.
Features of EMDB
Automatic import from IMDb, TheTVDB, MovieDB.org, RottenTomatoes
- All data, Movie posters, Actor Photos, Trailer links etc are automatically imported from the various sources.
Various ways to add movies
- Manually enter titles.
- Scan Disks or Folders.
- Use a Barcode Scanner.
- Import from files.
Manage your collection
- Manage seen movies or TV Series episodes.
- Keep track of loaned titles ot your wish list.
- Play Movies or episodes from EMDB.
- Get all kind of statistics.
- Display your collection on a Bookshelf or in a list.
- Full Screen mode.
- Poster Mode.
- Movies are shown in various cases like DVD, Bluray, 4K, Steelbook, CD Jewel Case and VHS.
- Print lists in various formats.
- Export to file or HTML with different templates, show fullscreen posters.
- Different bookshelf visualizations, customizable colors and icons.
- EMDB is translated in 32 languages. Some translations are not fully up-2-date. If you want to contribute contact us.
Lots of handy features
- Sort, Search, Filter, Mark watched, Track loaned or seen, Wish list, Play.
- Automatic scans for new media files at startup.
- Automatic updates.
- Fully portable. No dependency to any framework. EMDB can be installed on USB to run on any computer.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300 MB or more.