Download FastRawViewer 2 for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 - Browse a RAW file folder without having to wait for the image to render, as it's common in many other image viewers
FastRawViewer enables you to quickly browse through a folder of RAW files without having to wait for images to render, as it is common in many other image viewers that support RAW camera formats. In addition to lightning fast browsing, the programs offers a variety of additional features to make it easier to manage a large number of files. You can easily apply ratings and labels, view basic EXIF data as well as the RAW histogram.
You can weed out poor shots by quickly moving them to a "Rejected" folder or sort our your best shots by moving them to a different folder. To make it even more time efficient, most actions can be performed via keyboard shortcuts. Other features include optional white balance and exposure adjustments, saving data to XMP files, Photoshop compatibility (XMP ratings and labels), spotlighting of over- and underexposed areas and more.
Features of FastRawViewer
- Detect the Over/Underexposed Areas from RAW Data
- Dynamic Range Evaluation with a Real RAW Histogram
- Check In-Focus Areas and Noise in Shadows
- Adjust Exposure & Overall Image Brightness
- Adjust White Balance & Overall Image Color
- Instant Image Adjustments
- Select and Deselect One Image, Group, All
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more