Download GanttProject 3 for Windows - Open source project management software to create Gantt charts, develop tasks and milestones
GanttProject is a free, open source project management software. It is mature and probably one of the most complex project management tools which offer an impressive list of features considering it's a free program distributed under the GNU General Public License.
Features of GanttProject
- Create Gantt charts
- Create and organize tasks in a "Work Breakdown Structure."
- Develop tasks and milestones.
- You can draw dependency constraints
- Create baselines
- Generate PERT chart from Gantt charts
- Create and assign human resources
- Monitor task assignments
- Use collaboration (WebDAV and cloud storage)
- Create reports (in PDF, as a PNG/JPEG image)
- Export to CSV and Microsoft Project
- Import from Microsoft Project and iCalendar format.
- Supported OS: Windows XP/7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.