Download gPhotoShow Pro 8 for Windows - An easy to use slide show maker and screen saver complete with transition effects and Pan and Zoom animations (Ken Burns effect)
gPhotoShow Pro is an easy to use slide show maker and screen saver complete with transition effects and Pan and Zoom animations (Ken Burns effect). gPhotoShow Pro enables you to create your personal photo slide shows that can be played as screen saver or shared as standalone .exe slide show. gPhotoShow configuration is quick and easy, in few minutes you can point it to folders (either local or on a network share) containing your photos or video in any of the supported formats and have them displayed to your screen in random order, alphabetically or by date.
There is no limit to the number of photos or video your directories may contain. You have various options for stretching or shrinking photos and to show information like file name or Exif,IPTC,XMP info taken from the photos themselves.
gPhotoShow Pro it's the perfect software for a Digital Photo Frame. It can be easily controlled with a keyboard or a smartphone and can detect and display newly added photos without restarting the program and without editing the slideshow ! With the MQTT plugin is can be integrated in your home automation framework.
Key Features of gPhotoShow Pro:
- Pan and Zoom animation also known as Ken Burns effect
- Scrapbook mode. When Scrapbook mode is enabled several small pictures are overlapped over a background image.
- PhotoWall mode. When PhotoWall mode is enabled gPhotoShow displays a mosaic of small pictures, when the screen is full it will start to scroll.
- Shows an unlimited number of photos and other supported files
- User defined filters based on image size, rating and keywords
- High quality image resize (bicubic interpolation)
- User selectable transition effects
- 2D and 3D transition effects
- Adjustable transition speed
- Can display frames around pictures, simple colored frames or bitmapped frames
- Image formats : BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF (including animated GIF), TIFF
- Panorama file formats: JPG, IVR, PAN, MOV
- Video file formats: AVI, MOV, MPG, WMV and others
- Macromedia Flash Animations: SWF
- Can display Web Pages
- Can automatically scroll panoramic images (both rectilinear and spherical)
- Can use shortcuts to folders
- Easy subdirectory selection and files exclusion
- Easy image filtering by keyword or rating
- Display images randomly or in a sorted sequence. Several random modes are available including a weighted randomization that allows you display some picture more often that others.
- Configurable delay between images
- Automatically resizes your images
- Displays information about the images (Exif,IPTC,XMP)
- Can display custom captions with Exif,IPTC,XMP metadata support
- Automatic wallpaper changer
- Plays your favorite music during slide show
- Sound formats: MID, WAV, MP3, WMA
- Multiple monitor support (up to 32 monitors)
- Slideshow can be paused and continued
- and more...