Download IconEdit2 7 for Windows - A specialized software for creating and editing icons allows to manage color depth and icon size, draw, search for icons
IconEdit2 is specialized software for creating and editing icons. The application allows to manage color depth and icon size, draw, search for icons in files and capture screen areas to create icons. IconEdit2 is available on aiiguide.com is a program that supports the creation and editing of file icons. The software is capable of creating unique and attractive multi-image icons. Users can easily manage the color depth and icon image size, up to 256x256 pixels. The application allows to open/save ICO files, import/export GIF, TIFF, BMP, JPEG or PNG image files.
The IconEdit2 utility supports users to draw, search for icons in files, and capture screen areas to create icons. The undo/redo feature will be very helpful in helping users when drawing new icons. The software allows to save drawings as ICO multi-image files, comes with TrueColor features with Alpha channel (32 bit), true color (24 bit), 256 color (8 bit) and 16 color (4 bit) in images of various sizes.
Features of IconEdit2:
- IconEdit2 is an award-winning icon editor for Windows. It supports semi-transparency, multiple images in a single icon file, and anti-aliasing in all drawing tools. It has a number of image filters, and retains high image quality when resizing an image.
Easy to use
- Despite advanced features, all of them are easy to use. You can draw, undo/redo, search for icons in your files, and create new icons instantly by capturing screen areas or opening image files or photos.
Export for iPhone and Android
- You are one click away from having a number of PNG files sized specifically for Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Android.
- Supported OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 and higher
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more