Download IDM UEStudio 20 - Powerful integrated development environment (IDE) built on the UltraEdit platform for editing Web Code
UEStudio is a powerful integrated development environment (IDE) built on the UltraEdit platform, the world-famous text editor is a fully integrated development environment, UEStudio includes all the features of the editor. Powerful UltraEdit file plus native support for over 39 popular compilers (including Microsoft Visual C ++, Java, GNU C / C ++, PHP, Perl and more than 30 others). Software includes built-in debugger, built-in VCS version control, integrated layers browsing, Language Intelligence (similar to Intellisense), Project Converter, same Batch Builder, and more Other high-end features.
UEStudio, all the features of UltraEdit plus the power of an IDE. UEStudio ’09 builds upon the highly acclaimed UltraEdit, but goes even further to bring you a must-see interface that offers stunning new functionality, as well as an array of powerful new features – such as an integrated PHP debugger, updated version control.
Features of IDM UEStudio 20
- Visual Studio 6/05 project to UEStudio project conversion
- Integrated compiler support (note: compilers not included with IDE)
- Integrated CVS version control support
- Integrated SVN support
- Support for multiple SVN/CVS modules within a project
- Integrated tag support
- Powerful project manager
- Compiler-specific project templates
- Build/batch build
- Integrated debugger support for WinDbg for Microsoft C/C++ applications
- Run your application from within UEStudio
- Special PHP/Ruby scripting support
- Run and test your PHP/Ruby scripts from within UEStudio
- New PHP function checks syntax of all open PHP files
- Parse your PHP/Ruby documents
- Strip comments
- Highlight source.
System Requirements for UEStudio
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.