Download Adobe Illustrator CC 2022 v26 for Windows 10, 11 (64-bit only) - Powerful tool to work with vector graphics for advertising, greeting cards, posters, books, graphic novels, storyboards
Adobe Illustrator (AI) is a powerful tool for working with vector graphics. Designers use it for different purposes: in advertisements, greeting cards, posters, books, graphic novels, storyboards, magazines, newspapers and others. The program has a wide range of drawing tools and color and text management capabilities.
Adobe Illustrator 2021 is vector graphics editing software developed by Adobe INC. Originally designed for the Apple Macintosh, developed in 1985 Adobe Illustrator. Publishing with Creative Cloud (Adobe translation to a monthly or annual subscription service provided over the Internet). The latest version of Illustrator CC 2020 was released on October 24, 2019 and is the 24th generation in the lineup. Adobe Illustrator was voted by PC Magazine as the best vector graphics editing plan of 2018.
Features in Adobe Illustrator 2021:
- Design Pixel-Perfect
- Snap to Pixel capabilities
- Access Adobe stock assets
- Built in designs and presets
- CSS extraction tool
- Color synchronization
- Free conversion option
- Packaging file
- Image in Brush
- Option to reshape the path segment
- Import and export settings
- Touch Workspace
- Perspective drawing improvements
- Anchor point enhancement option
- Dynamic icons
- Ability to live shape
- Custom design options
- Ability to synchronize updates
- Magnification option
- SVG export option
- Shapebuilder Freeform mode
- Smart guide.
- OS:Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 10
- CPU:Multicore Intel processor (with 32/64-bit support) or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- RAM:2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended) for 32 bit; 4 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended) for 64 bit
- Hard disk: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation; SSD recommended
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- To use Touch workspace in Illustrator, you must have a touch-screen-enabled tablet/monitor running Windows 10 (Microsoft Surface Pro 3 recommended).
- GPU: OpenGL 4.x
- Optional: To use GPU Performance: Your Windows should have a minimum of 1GB of VRAM (4 GB recommended), and your computer must support OpenGL version 4.0 or greater.