Download Infix PDF Editor Pro 7 - Now possible to edit text in any PDF document using tools familiar to anyone who uses a word processor
Infix PDF Editor Pro is now possible to edit text in any PDF document using tools familiar to anyone who uses a word processor. Easily edit the text in your PDFs, reflow and re-justify text, change fonts, colours and sizes. Resize, reposition and change images as you would in a professional publishing application. Infix PDF Editor is a tool that allows you edit PDF and text documents.
Features of Infix PDF Editor 7
The PDF Word Processor
- Infix works like a normal word processor, so it’s really easy to use. It’s easy and quick – change text, fonts, images and more.
- No interface gimmicks, no ribbons!
Deep PDF Editing
- Change a single word, a paragraph, or an entire page. Infix covers your back, reflowing and reformatting text to keep it looking good. Once you’ve saved a file, you can’t even tell it’s been edited.
- Advanced Find & Replace, Translation, Bates numbering, OCR, Forms creation, Headers & Footers... Infix offers powerful tools designed to solve real-world PDF problems.
Easy Text Editing
- Edit all text in a PDF, change fonts, size, colour - all aspects can be modified.
Find & Replace
- Search all the text in your PDF and replace words and phrases. You can even search through multiple PDFs.
- Check your documents' spelling in any of 15 different languages.
PDF Creation & Forms
- Turn any document into a PDF just by printing it with the Infix printer. You can also create your own interactive PDF forms or edit forms provided by others.
Find & Redact
- Have complete confidence that sensitive information can be put permanently out of reach.
PDF to HTML, ePub
- Convert PDF to on-line formats with images, bookmarks and hyperlinks.
- Free use of cutting-edge translation facilities from transpdf.com using XLIFF - an industry standard format used by professional translation tools.
- Add notes, marks, shapes and text highlights. See all comments in the comments catalogue.
- Apply consistent cross-document numbering to PDFs and PDF portfolios. Apply headers & footers too.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or above
- RAM: 1 GB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300 MB or more