Download KeePassXC 2 for Windows Windows, MacOS - Free Applications for store your passwords safely and auto-type them into your everyday websites and applications
The thing computers can do best is storing information. KeePassXC can store your passwords safely and auto-type them into your everyday websites and applications. KeePassXC is a port of KeePass Password Safe, with the goal to extend and improve it with new features to provide a feature-rich, fully cross-platform and modern password manager.
KeePassXC is for people with extremely high demands of secure personal data management. It saves many different types of information, such as usernames, passwords, URLs, attachments, and notes in an offline, encrypted file that can be stored in any location, including private and public cloud solutions.
For easy identification and management, user-defined titles and icons can be specified for entries. In addition, entries are sorted into customizable groups. An integrated search function allows you to use advanced patterns to easily find any entry in your database. A customizable, fast, and easy-to-use password generator utility allows you to create passwords with any combination of characters or easy to remember passphrases.
Features of KeePassXC:
- Create, open, and save databases in the KDBX format (KeePass-compatible with KDBX4 and KDBX3)
- Store sensitive information in entries that are organized by groups
- Search for entries
- Password generator
- Auto-Type passwords into applications
- Browser integration with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Chromium, Vivaldi, Brave, and Tor-Browser
- Entry icon download
- Import databases from CSV, 1Password, and KeePass1 formats
- Database reports (password health, HIBP, and statistics)
- Database export to CSV and HTML formats
- TOTP storage and generation
- Field references between entries
- File attachments and custom attributes
- Entry history and data restoration
- YubiKey/OnlyKey challenge-response support
- Command line interface (keepassxc-cli)
- Auto-Open databases
- KeeShare shared databases (import, export, and synchronize)
- SSH Agent
- FreeDesktop.org Secret Service (replace Gnome keyring, etc.)
- Additional encryption choices: Twofish and ChaCha20.