Download LastPass Password Manager 4 - Password Manager, Auto Form Filler, Random Password Generator & Secure Digital Wallet App
LastPass Password Manager is described as 'Password Manager, Auto Form Filler, Random Password Generator & Secure Digital Wallet App' and is one of the leading apps in the Security & Privacy category. There are more than 100 alternatives to LastPass for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android and the Web. The best alternative is Bitwarden, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like LastPass are KeePass (Free, Open Source), KeePassXC (Free, Open Source), 1Password (Paid) and KeePassX (Free, Open Source).
LastPass help you keep all of your log-in information secure without having to memorize all of it. You can use LastPass to automatically log in to any site once you've entered the information once, so you'll never have to worry about forgetting your password again.
LastPass integrates with Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and more, so you can continue to use your favorite browser and still get all of the benefits from this app.
You can choose to install only plug-ins for specific browsers, or you can use the universal installer, which will work on most major browsers and is the easiest option for novice users.
This app has a streamlined interface that makes the process of storing, accessing, and managing your log-ins a snap. Once you're logged in to the app, a button will pop up each time you enter log-in information for another site. Just click this button to add that log-in to the Vault, and you'll be able to manage it from there going forward.
With LastPass you can:
- Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one.
- Log into your favorite sites with a single click.
- Fill forms in a second.
- Securely share logins and notes with friends and let others share with you.
- All data is encrypted before it is stored on the server. The pro version of Lastpass offers access to Lastpass mobile apps.
Features of LastPass
- Unlimited storage of passwords and secure notes
- Automatic backup and synching for one device
- Automated filling of login credentials and forms
- Security Challenge password audit
- Multi factor authentication and one time passwords.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Supports Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Safari.
- Free Hard Disk Space: 400 MB or more.