Download Macs Fan Control for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 - Control various vital aspects of fans, including noise and overheating issues on Macintosh machines running Windows
Macs Fan Control allows you to control various vital aspects of fans, including noise and overheating issues on Macintosh machines running Windows. With Macs Fan Control, you are provided with the ability to utilize the Fan Control for heat level or sound optimization. You will find the UI straightforward and easy to use. This fact allows for quick access to view the current temp as well as essential hardware components like hard drives, processors, optical drive, etc.
Monitor and control fans on Apple computers:
- Real-time monitoring of fan speed and temperature sensors including 3rd party HDD/SSD (using S.M.A.R.T.).
- Set custom RPM value (revolution per minute) or control fan speed in relation to a temperature sensor (e.g. 3rd party HDD).
- Create and save custom fan presets so you can quickly switch between them depending on your activity.
- Also works on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP installed via Boot Camp even on modern models equipped with the T2 chip.
Fan control and presets:
Fan control for your fan(s) on your Apple computer can be either
- Auto: a fan is controlled by the system automatically (Apple's default scenario). When all fans are controlled automatically by the system the app works in monitoring-only mode.
- Custom: a fan is controlled by the app. Can be either some constant RPM value (e.g. 1500 RPM) or sensor-based control (e.g. in relation to CPU PECI sensor).