Download Mixxx 2 for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 - Open Source DJ package that provides you with everything you need to create live mixes without the need for any additional hardware
Mixxx is an Open Source DJ package that provides you with everything you need to create live mixes without the need for any additional hardware. It offers a wide range of features that are suitable for amateurs and professional DJs alike. They include comprehensive MIDI controller support, vinyl control and emulation, multi-core CPU support, Multichannel soundcard support, parallel waveform displays, BPM detection and estimation, and more.
You can cross-fade between 2 players, record your mix as WAV file, change the playback rate, apply Flanger effect and channel filters, and more. The interface can be skinned and supports full-screen mode (though the controls are non-resizable). Mixxx supports MP3, OGG, WAVE, and FLAC playback.
Powerful Features For All DJs:
BPM, KEY DETECTION & SYNC
- BPM and musical key detection help you find the perfect next track from your library. Use master sync to match the tempo and beats of four songs for seamless mixing.
DJ CONTROLLER SUPPORT
- Built-in mappings for DJ controller hardware gives you hands-on control of Mixxx's features. Use the programmable mapping system to customize your workflow and add support for any MIDI or HID device.
- Add your unique spin to tracks with sound effects. Get creative by chaining multiple effects together and twisting all their knobs.
VINYL RECORD CONTROL
- Use turntables with timecode vinyl records to control playback and scratch your digital music files as if they were pressed on vinyl. Mix music vinyls into your set by toggling vinyl passthrough mode.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 400 MB or more