Download Monkey's Audio 7 - A software designed for WAV audio files, capable of compressing WAV files into APE files to reduce the file size
Monkey's Audio is a software designed for WAV audio files, capable of compressing WAV files into APE files to reduce the file size without losing sound quality, decompressing APE files, converting files and managing tags. Designed for WAV files, Monkey's Audio is an application that supports users to compress WAV files into APE files to reduce disk space usage while maintaining the original sound quality. The utility offers multiple levels of speed and supports batch file processing.
Monkey's Audio allows compressing WAV files at priority speed, decompressing APE files, checking file integrity through CRC checksums, converting compressed files between various compression formats such as APE, SHN, WV , RKA, MP3 and OGG.
Features of Monkeys Audio
- Efficient (fast and great compression) — Monkey's Audio is highly optimized and highly efficient
- Perfect sound — absolutely no quality loss, meaning it sounds perfect and decompresses perfect (it's lossless!)
- Media Center™, Foobar™, WMP™, Winamp™, and more support — supported by most popular players and rippers
- Easy — the Windows environment interface is both powerful and easy to use
- Free — Monkey’s Audio is completely free!
- Error detection — Monkey’s Audio incorporates redundant CRC’s to ensure proper decompression of data (errors never go unnoticed)
- Tagging support — Monkey’s Audio uses its own extremely flexible APE Tags so you can easily manage and catalogue your Monkey’s Audio collection
- External coder support — you can use Monkey's Audio as a front-end for all of your encoding needs
- Freely available source code, simple SDK and non-restrictive licensing — other developers can easily use Monkey's Audio in their own programs, and there are no restrictive licensing agreements.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or more.