Download MPos 0 for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 - A minimalistic and easy to use tool to track the current position of the cursor on the screen
MPos is a minimalistic and easy to use tool to track the current position of the cursor on the screen. MPos especially considers High-DPI monitors and DPI scaling of Windows 10. The tracked cursor position is provided in physical/ unscaled Windows pixels and in coordinates scaled by DPI-virtualization. The tool also provides information about the DPI scaling and the raw/ physical DPI of the current monitor.
Features of MPos:
- Track the cursor position in physical pixels (Physical) and scaled pixels (Scaled)
- See the cursor position relative to the active window (Relative)
- See the DPI scaling of the current monitor (Scaling)
- See the raw (real) DPI of the current monitor (Raw Dpi)
- Determine the color of the pixel at the cursor position (RGB)
- Flexibly adjust shown data
- Grab the current cursor position with global shortcut
- Log of last grabbed cursor positions for easy copying
- Configure appearance, opacity and dark mode
- Fully portable with no installation needed.
- MPos requires Windows 8.1 or newer and .NET Framework 4.6 or newer. MPos does not support Windows versions prior to 8.1 because its DPI scaling related features depend on API methods introduced with this version.