Download MSI Afterburner 4 - Utility for overclocking graphics cards, works with all manufacturers, fully supported by all operating systems Windows
MSI Afterburner is a utility for overclocking graphics cards, works with all manufacturers. Makes it easy to change the frequency of GPU `Shader` Memory, control the speed of rotation of the impeller fan, change the voltage and so on. Fully supported by all operating systems family of Windows. Has all the necessary facilities to monitor the work of overclocked cards, there are options of working with profiles, management of "hot keys" and more. The distribution package includes the installer stress test MSI Kombustor, using engine known benchmark FurMark.
Key features of MSI Afterburner
- Management of memory and core frequencies, including shader (both separately and simultaneously).
- Manage stress.
- Manual or automatic speed control fan speed.
- On-screen display in real time for games (frame rate, temperature, monitoring frequency).
- Support for LCD-displays keyboard manufacture Logitech.
- Displays information about device drivers, BIOS mode and SLI.
- Ability to use different user interface.
- Supports up to five settings profiles.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or more.