Download Network Notepad 6 - The software creates network diagrams using different preset objects and custom text
Network Notepad is a lightweight Windows application designed specifically for helping you create network diagrams using various preset objects and custom text. With this software, you can design your network and draw other interesting diagrams - they're very animated and have the links to be able, for example, to Telnet into devices on your network just by doing Click a node on the schema.
Features of Network Notepad
- The application allows you to import/export data from/to CSV or NDG file format, save the diagrams to BMP, GIF or PNG file format, as well as print the information.
- Network Notepad offers you the option to embed objects in your network diagram from a built-in library. The components are grouped into three categories, namely Flowchart, General and Title blocks.
- You can add objects in the working environment using the drag-and-drop support, move them to the desired position, work with basic editing features (cut, copy, paste, delete), undo or redo your actions, and perform searches.
- Furthermore, you are allowed to insert custom text to the preferred position in the diagram, customize the text in terms of font, font style, size, and color, embed horizontal or vertical backbones, bring objects to the front or send them to the back, add connection points and links, and display the IP address.
Diagram configuration settings
- Network Notepad lets you edit diagram properties by specifying the name and adding notes, adjusting the canvas size and ratio, and altering the foreground, background and grid line colors.
- All things considered, Network Notepad integrates a basic suite of features for helping you generate network diagrams. It still needs some GUI improvements in order to make the process more intuitive. It hasn’t been updated for a while, so you can make use of its capabilities especially if you are the owner of an old operating system.
- It runs on Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000.
- Free Hard Disk Space: 100 MB or more.