Download Ocenaudio 3 - The program provides users with tools to edit audio files easily, quickly and conveniently with many functions
Ocenaudio is an easy to use audio editor that allows you to edit, record and analyze audio files. You can apply various filters and effects with real-time preview of the outcome, edit multiple selections at once and perform many standard editing tasks like copy, paste, and more.
Other features include VST plugins support, inserting of digital noise, tones and DTMF sequences, Waveform/Spectral and spectrogram views, sound statistics, iPhone ringtones support and more.
Features of Ocenaudio:
VST plugins support
- OcenAudio supports VST (Virtual Studio Technology) plugins, giving its users access to numerous effects. Like the native effects, VST effects can use real-time preview to aide configuration.
Real-time preview of effects
- Applying effects such as EQ, gain and filtering is an important part of audio editing. However, it is very tricky to get the desired result by adjusting the controls configuration alone: you must listen the processed audio. To ease the configuration of audio effects, OcenAudio has a real time preview feature: you hear the processed signal while adjusting the controls.
- The effect configuration window also includes a miniature view of the selected audio signal. You can navigate on this miniature view in the same way as you do on the main interface, selecting parts that interest you and listening to the effect result in real time.
- OcenAudio is available for all major operating systems: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Native applications are generated for each platform from a common source, in order to achieve excelent performance and seamless integration with the operating system. All versions of OcenAudio have a uniform set of features and the same graphical interface, so the skills you learn in one platform can be used in the others.
Multi-selection for delicate editions
- To speed up complex audio files editing, OcenAudio includes multi-selection. With this amazing tool, you can simultaneously select different portions of an audio file and listen, edit or even apply an effect to them.
- For example, if you want to normalize only the excerpts of an interview where the interviewee is talking, just select them and apply the effect.
Efficient editing of large files
- With OcenAudio, there is no limit to the length or the quantity of the audio files you can edit. Using an advanced memory management system, the application keeps your files open without wasting any of your computer's memory. Even in files several hours long, common editing operations such as copy, cut or paste happen almost instantly.
Fully featured spectrogram
- Besides offering an incredible waveform view of your audio files, OcenAudio has a powerful and complete spectrogram view. In this view, you can analyze the spectral content of your audio signal with maximum clarity.
- Advanced users will be surprised to find that the spectrogram settings are applied in real time. The display is updated immediately when altering features such as the number of frequency bands, window type and size and dynamic range of the display.
System Requirements for Ocenaudio
- Operating system: Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Windows 8, Windows® 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP (x32 and x64*)
- Disk space up to 100 MB