Download Opera 102 for Windows Windows, MacOS, Android - Fast, secure, configurable and compliant Internet/Intranet browser that also includes a newsreader and mail client
Opera is a fast, secure, configurable, and standards compliant Internet/Intranet browser that also includes a newsreader and mail client. Opera is available on aiiguide.com gives you the freedom to run multiple windows without opening up other instances and many more features that make it a great choice for the serious web enthusiast. The browser comes with tons of features, including 128bit encryption, enhanced security for your online transactions, advanced download support features, cookie management and many more.
The web browser has one intuitive, powerful location for searching and navigating the web. Search using multiple providers and view site suggestions as you type. The Discover feature gives you top-quality news and entertainment from around the globe. Opera also has the advanced functions such as Opera Mail program, the lightweight, customizable mail client that refines your email experience.
Features of Opera web browser
- Now it comes with an innovative anti-Bitcoin mining tool. It also displays security badges, which give you a quick glance at the security of a page. If the browser’s Fraud and Malware Protection detects anything potentially dangerous, it will display a popup to warn you.
- Bookmarks. Now you can quickly enable or disable the bookmarks bar by selecting Show bookmark bar. If you want to bookmark a page, click the HEART icon.
- Integrated PDF viewer. In addition, Opera has integrated a fast PDF Viewer directly into the browser so you can keep reading without changing applications.
- Support for H.264 and MP3. H.264 video and MP3 Audio is widely used on the internet. Therefore, with Opera Browser you will have native access to such content.
- Syncing Bookmarks with Android. If you install Opera browser for Android mobile and for Desktop on your computer, you can see cross-device syncing in action. Make some bookmarks on your computer and see them appear on your Android phone.
- Sync open tabs between computers. In Opera for computers, you can now sync your open tabs.
- MSE + MP3. MSE Audio now works from within Opera, enabling playback from Google Play Music and similar services.
- Custom ad-blocking list support. Users have the possibility to load your own files in the block-list form. Use extra button in Preferences, where you can add/remove any extra block-list files you’d like to load.
- Video pop out. Allows you to shift your video frame to the side of your screen, so you can truly multitask. Browse, shop online or do the research without missing out on the video action.
- RSS in personal news. RSS support makes the built in newsreader even more customizable.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300 MB or more.