Download Password Safe 3 - Allows you to safely and easily create a secured and encrypted user name/password list
Overview of Password Safe 3 - Secure password manager:
Password Safe is a free and open-source password manager program for use with Microsoft Windows. A beta version is also available for Ubuntu (including the Kubuntu and Xubuntu derivatives), Debian and FreeBSD operating systems. A Java-based version is also available on SourceForge. On its page, users can find links to unofficial releases running under Android, BlackBerry, and other mobile operating systems.
Password Safe makes it so you can organize your passwords using your customizable references for example, by user ID, category, web site, or location. You can choose to store all your passwords in a single encrypted master password list (an encrypted password database), or use multiple databases to further organize your passwords (work and home, for example). And with its intuitive interface, you will be up and running in minutes.
Overview of Password Safe Features:
- Store and manage passwords, pin, accounts, access data, securely etc.
- Categorize entries in Password Safe
- Access via a single master password
- Use Password Generator to create secure passwords
- Backup and restore encrypted databases
- Customizable user interface
- auto delete the clipboard (limited on some devices)
- Password Generator-widgets utility
- Automatic local backup
- Import / export csv
- Show weak strength of passwords.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.