Download PDF Redirect 2 for Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 - A simple to use tool that allows you to create PDF files from any application that supports printing
PDF Redirect is a simple to use tool that allows you to create PDF files from any application that supports printing. It creates and allows merging of PDF documents, completely unlimited number, watermark, size limit, advertisement, pop-up... Like the tools that create PDF files, PDF Redirect is available on aiiguide.com appears as a tool on the printer menu when you select the Print command from a document.
Designed to be quite simple, compact in size, but PDF Redirect does not provide simple properties or enhance dialog boxes to choose the output for your text, it has a practical interface that you can open. (with help files, installation programs and more). In addition, you can change the zoom level of the documents, preview them (window view, view full screen), create a password to protect the output of the PDF file.
Redirect allows to create new document, save it and then open the PDF file by pressing the Print button. PDF files after being created will be opened normally in Adobe Reader. PDFCreator is also a software to create PDF documents by converting different document formats, extracting output safely and keeping the original file content, besides PDFCreator also helps to combine many different documents into one. and edit them as required.
Features of PDF Redirect
- Create universal, standard, reliable and secure PDF files, recognized by industries and governments around the world. Perfect for sharing information with others.
- Compatible with virtually all Windows programs. Simply select "Print", choose the PDF reDirect virtual printer and your PDF file is created automatically.
- Preview of PDF is displayed so you can optimize your settings on the fly. (Pro version provides an enhanced preview with greater detail)
- Optimize your PDF files for your intended audience, from high quality for desktop publishing to creating small web-friendly files.
- Combine any PDF files together like a Word report with your Excel Charts into a single PDF by dragging them to the Merge List.
- Secure your PDF files from prying eyes by using 40 bit password protection.
- There are no annoying "pop-up" advertisements that appear while your PDF is being created and there are no watermarks to deface your PDF files.
- Decide how the PDF file opens in the user's window. Create a full-screen presentation just like PowerPoint with navigation controls.
- Find, download and install upgrades from within PDF reDirect by clicking on the upgrade button in the preferences.