Download pgAdmin 4 6 for Windows Windows, MacOS - The most popular and feature rich Open Source administration and development platform for PostgreSQL, the most advanced Open Source database
pgAdmin is the most popular and feature rich Open Source administration and development platform for PostgreSQL, the most advanced Open Source database in the world. pgAdmin 4 allows multi-database management through an administration interface for PostgreSQL permitting statements, procedure viewing, and more.
pgAdmin 4 - PostgreSQL Tools
It allows you to write simple SQL queries or develop complex databases, all with PostgreSQL functions. pgAdmin is designed for both novice and experienced Postgres users alike. pgAdmin 4 provides a powerful graphical interface that simplifies the creation, maintenance, and use of database objects.
pgAdmin 4 additionally provides you with a Graphical Query Builder (GQB) option. This option visually builds SQL queries and executes or saves them to a TXT file. There is also a ‘Query Tool Macros’ for performing pre-defined SQL queries in as little as a single keypress. You also have access to embedded instructions for all use aspects, including multi-database management, setting up SQL triggers, and properly executing SQL scripts.
pgAdmin 4 v6.5 Released:
This feature allows the users to open the SQL help, Dialog help, and online help in an external web browser instead of an NWjs standalone window that doesn’t have a search and navigation facility. We have added a configurable option ‘Open Documentation in Default Browser?’ by default its value is true.
- Added support to open SQL help, Dialog help, and online help in an external web browser.
- Port Import/Export dialog, Dependent, dependencies, statistics panel to React.
- Rename the menu 'Disconnect Server' to 'Disconnect from server'.
- Added flag in runtime to disable GPU hardware acceleration.
- Fixed an issue where connections keep open to (closed) connections on the initial connection to the database server.
- Ensure that Partitioned tables should be visible correctly when creating multiple partition levels.
- Fixed an issue where the Browser tree gets disappears when scrolling sequences.
- Ensure that JSON files should be downloaded properly from the storage manager.
- Fixed an issue where restore generates incorrect options for the schema.
- Fixed an issue where the F2 Function key removes browser panel contents.