Download PilotEdit 17 for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 - A handy and reliable file editor designed to help users to execute scripts, extract strings and edit large files
PilotEdit Lite is a handy and reliable file editor designed to help users to execute scripts, extract strings and edit large files. PilotEdit is available on aiiguide.com is a file editor that will help you search and replace multi line text, edit FTP files or even download and upload FTP files and directories. With PilotEdit file editing just became easier. PilotEdit is an advanced text and hex editor that supports opening of files larger than 4GB.
It offers customizable syntax and keyword highlighting, advanced search and replace operations, automatic text encoding, 256-bit AES encryption/decryption, and a built-in FTP client lets you open, edit and upload files directly to/from an FTP server.
Features of PilotEdit Lite:
Simple user interface
- All the program's functions are displayed using a single window. The app's workspace is divided in three smaller windows. The first provides access to the files and folders stored in your computer. The second lets you view and edit the text, while the third is an output window where you can see the program's messages for different actions.
Edit your text
- The inserted text can be viewed in a column mode, word wrapped or have the HEX values displayed for the it. The utility can remove tabs and spaces automatically. You can switch the text to upper or lower case letters and increase or decrease text indentation. The app can insert the system date and time into the document. Moreover, words can be browsed, selected or removed using the "Edit" tab.
Different encoding modes
- You can change the encoding to ANSI or UTF and set the output to work on different systems like DOS, UNIX or MAC. The tool can apply different predefined scripts which can change the date format and remove empty lines or HTML tags. PilotEdit can sort, find and remove duplicate lines or be used to extract strings from the text and copy it to the Clipboard.
- The utility can search and replace in multiple directories and files the custom item, useful in case you have a big text file with a lot of lines. It can open an encrypted FTP file or be used in the decryption process for your files. The program can store your FTP login details and connect to your FTP server.
Supported File Types:
PilotEdit supports the following file types.
- Overall, PilotEdit is a handy utility for users who want to edit their documents and then upload them to their FTP server. The program does not burden system resources and did not display any errors during tests.
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10.
- 200 MB or more free disk space.