Download Pinnacle Studio Ultimate v25 for Windows 10, 11 (64-bit only) - Advanced video editing and screen recording software. Access hundreds of creative effects, plus new graphics and overlay
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate is advanced video editing and screen recording software. Edit freely across unlimited tracks with complete flexibility. Take control of your edits with enhanced keyframing. Access hundreds of creative effects, plus new graphics and overlays. Tap into pro-caliber tools including enhanced Video Masking, Color Grading and new Title Editor.
With its easy-to-use interface and advanced features, you can rest assured to use Pinnacle Studio to make the movie work in the most effective way. Pinnacle Studio helps you create and process powerful Videos with many built-in features, program work capabilities and create high quality HD, 3D Videos. Use this utility to create Videos, movies .. share on online forums or burn to DVD to give to friends and relatives using specialized burning software.
Pinnacle Studio provides many professional visual effects, including 3D transition effects, for you to choose and use in your Videos. This application is capable of working with Videos stored on computers or from modern digital devices such as cameras, cameras, tablets and mobile phones.
Features of Pinnacle Studio filmmaking software
Your advanced video editing software
- Edit like a pro with the unlimited power, precision, and total creative control of Pinnacle Studio 24 Ultimate.
- Advanced keyframing controls deliver the power to fine-tune every parameter of your clips, transitions, and effects across unlimited tracks.
- Leverage pro-caliber tools including full Color Grading controls, dynamic Video Masking, 360 video editing, and more!
Loaded with power
- Tap into smart editing tools to save presets, export grouped clips, and even create customizable shortcuts with Pinnacle’s customizable interface.
Pro-caliber editing power that doesn’t break the bank
- Dive into powerful tools you’d expect to only find in professional editing software.
- Add keyframes to customize almost any parameter of your edits—take complete control over your motions, effects, and overlays.
- Set custom tool shortcuts, group and edit clips simultaneously, and explore a streamlined workflow for your most intuitive editing experience.
- Included tools empower you to capture video and record your screen, author DVDs, and leverage compatibility with many third party plugins.
Motion and action video editing tools
- ULTIMATE EXCLUSIVE Censor moving objects with mosaic blur
- Add graphic or text to moving objects with Motion Tracking
- Create fast or slow motion effects with Time Remapping
- Add visual interest with Pan and Zoom and Motion Blur effects
Screen recording and multi-camera editing
- Capture and edit video across multiple cameras
- Record your screen, webcam, and system audio simultaneously
- Create content for a YouTube channel, web series, or vlog
- Record webinars, create tutorials, and produce gaming videos
Record, edit and master your audio
- Fade audio in and out, or mute or detach audio in just a few clicks.
- Record your own narration and voiceover with included recording tools.
- Access royalty-free music and sound effects to take videos to the next level.
- Layer and automatically balance audio for crisp narration with Audio Ducking.
- Operating system: Windows 10, 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support
- Intel Core i7 4th generation or later or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video
- RAM: 4 GB or higher, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360 video
- Graphics card: Minimum resolution 1024 x 768, minimum 256MB VGA VRAM, 512MB or higher recommended for hardware decoding acceleration
- DirectX graphics device recommended:
- NVIDIA GeForce 700 series / Quadro 600 (Fermi-based) or newer (CUDA-enabled required for CUDA support)
- ATI Radeon HD 5XXX series or higher
- Intel HD Graphics from Ivy Bridge or higher
- 3D Titler requires DirectX 11
- Sound card: Windows-compatible sound card
- Hard drive space: 8 GB HDD space for full installation
- Supported Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish.