Download Plants vs. Zombies 3 - PopCap's classic strategy game, growing plants and mushrooms to destroy the crazy zombies that attack your house
Overview of Plants vs. Zombies 3 - Fight with zombies:
What do you do when there's a zombie on your lawn? If you answered "start planting flowers to defeat it," then you've likely heard of Plants vs. Zombies. Armed with dozens of zombie-zapping plants, from the classic peashooter to the devious cherry bomb, you’ll need to think fast and plant faster to stop all types of zombies dead in their tracks. And just when you think you've got a handle on things, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog, and a swimming pool add to the challenge. With five game modes to dig into, the fun never dies!
Plants vs. Zombies (Plants and Zombies) is a classic strategy game of PopCap that appears on both mobile and computer platforms, allowing users to play angry fruit games anytime, anywhere. Join the game Plants vs Zombies players will have to grow plants and mushrooms to destroy the zombies frantically attacking your house.
At the beginning of each level in Plants vs Zomies, you will choose the plants you use. With a limited number of crops, this selection becomes even more important. You need to consider which zombies you will face from which to make the most reasonable choice. Your defense is a yard divided into 6 rows, each zombie row will go straight to your garden in turn without going winding.
Plants and Zomies players need to collect the solar energy generated by sunflower plants or yellow mushrooms. Collecting solar resources is a very important factor in creating other plants. If the amount of sunlight produced is not enough, you will not be able to plant other plants and will definitely lose.
Completing each level you will unlock exciting new plants or items. You will find it extremely interesting to discover their unique possibilities. Increase your gardening skills, with the occasional help of your neighbor Crazy Dave, you will have to get sunlight to plant trees to destroy the destructive purpose of the zombie horde in the game Plants vs Zomies.
Features in the game Plants vs. Zombies
26 types of zombies
- Take on 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers and bucket-heads.
49 powerful perennials
- Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more.
Battle all 50 levels of Adventure mode
- through day, night and fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop.
Sweet new bonus content
- Make your own zombie with the Zombatar™ and earn 20 achievements!
Experience the action
- Experience the action hit that’s won more than 30 Game of the Year awards.
Play five game modes
- Adventure, Mini-Games, Puzzle, Survival, plus the stress-free Zen Garden.
Enjoy infinite replayability
- The game is never the same experience twice. Experience the action hit that’s won more than 30 Game of the Year awards.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.2GHz+ processor
- Memory: 1GB of RAM
- Graphics: 128MB of video memory, 16-bit or 32-bit color quality
- DirectX: DirectX 8 or later
- Hard Drive: 65+MB of free hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX-compatible sound.