Download Proxifier 4 for Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 - Allows network applications that do not support working through proxy servers to operate through a SOCKS or HTTPS proxy and chains
Proxifier allows network applications that do not support working through proxy servers to operate through a SOCKS or HTTPS proxy and chains. There are many network applications or websites that cannot be accessed normally through the proxy server, so users will be restricted from being able to use the LAN or the firewall will not work. This has some effect. to companies but with the use of Proxifier is available on aiiguide.com the program will solve all the problems you are facing, the software helps users to use many applications without being restricted by permissions or can control network security and many other functions on the internet.
Proxifier 4: The Most Advanced Proxy Client
Proxifier bypasses firewall restrictions to access blocked websites using 3 types of servers: SOCKS v4, SOCKS v5, and HTTP with the ability to create a secure path forcing all network connections all work through a proxy server. Proxifier ensures user privacy by hiding your IP address when surfing the web, instead your IP address will be changed continuously so hackers or servers will not find the real IP address. your information, avoid being hacked and stolen information.
Proxifier records network traffic usage, with incoming and outgoing traffic you can view information about current connections such as address, speed, data transfer, connection time with timely reporting let users know about network related problems.
Features of Proxifier:
- Redirect connections of any internet app (browser, email, database, game, etc.) through a proxy.
Master Your Corporate Network
- Control access to resources. Route all your connections through a single entry point. Update multiple configurations remotely from a single place.
Improve Your Connection
- Route internet traffic through faster routes.
Security and Privacy
- Lightweight and flexible alternative to VPN. Tunnel your connections through encrypted channels.
- Use a proxy as a gateway for your internet activities.
- Assign different proxies or chains to different connections using the rule-based system.