Download qBittorrent 4 - Application that supports users to download files over P2P peer-to-peer networks in inux, Mac OS X, Windows, FreeBSD
qBittorrent is an application that supports users to download files over P2P peer-to-peer networks, supported on all operating systems such as Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, OS / 2, FreeBSD. This app integrates a smart search engine that allows users to find a variety of documents in popular torrent sharing sites with their own search criteria and requirements.
An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.
Features of qBittorrent
- Polished µTorrent-like User Interface
- No Ads
- Well-integrated and extensible Search Engine
- Simultaneous search in many Torrent search sites
- Category-specific search requests (e.g. Books, Music, Software)
- RSS feed support with advanced download filters (incl. regex)
- Many Bittorrent extensions supported:
- Magnet links
- Distributed hash table (DHT), peer exchange protocol (PEX), local peer discovery (LSD)
- Private torrents
- Encrypted connections
- and many more...
- Remote control through Web user interface, written with AJAX
- Nearly identical to the regular GUI
- Sequential downloading (Download in order)
- Advanced control over torrents, trackers and peers
- Torrents queueing and prioritizing
- Torrent content selection and prioritizing
- Bandwidth scheduler
- Torrent creation tool
- IP Filtering (eMule & PeerGuardian format compatible)
- IPv6 compliant
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support
- Available on all platforms: Windows, Linux, macOS, FreeBSD, OS/2
- Available in ~70 languages.
- OS: FreeBSD, Linux, macOS, OS/2, Windows.
- Free Hard Disk Space: 300 MB or more.