Download RadioCaster 2 for Windows - Program for taking any audio, including analog, connected to your computer or playback device and broadcasting it online
RadioCaster is a program for taking any audio - including analog - connected to your computer or playback device and broadcasting it online to the whole world. That means seamless use of old audio sources, existing radio broadcasts, and other materials while maintaining your own digital presence. Configuration is painless, while detailed statistics help you keep track of your audience..
Features of RadioCaster
- Broadcast any audio that you have on your computer: support for audio capture from any computer input or playback device
- Transcode network streams
- Broadcast in MP3, AAC+, FLAC, OGG, OPUS, WMA
- Works with Icecast 2, Shoutcast v1/v2, Windows Media Services and compatible servers; includes integrated streaming server
- Integrated DSP: equalizer, compressor
- Supports VST and Winamp DSP plugins
- Broadcasting statistics (current listeners, peak listeners)
- Easy to use interface and quick configuration.
- Hardware (minimal): CPU 2 Ghz 2 cores; 1 GB RAM; 1 GB hard disk space
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (SP1+), Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2; 32- or 64-bits.