Overview of RJ TextEd 15 - A Unicode source and text editor:
Features of RJ TextEd
- Per-monitor DPI aware.
- Auto completion.
- Code folding.
- Column mode.
- Multi edit and multi select
- Document map
- Annotation bar
- Advanced sorting.
- Handles both ASCII and binary files.
- CSS and HTML wizards.
- Highlighting of colors in CSS/SASS/LESS.
- Advanced color hint that can convert between color formats.
- Dockable panels.
- FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
- File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager...
- Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
- Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
- Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
- Unicode file paths and file names.
- HTML validation, format and repair.
- Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap...
A portable version is available, however, unless you really need to run RJ TextEd from a USB stick, we recommend the Setup version, because future updates will be much easier to apply and you won't risk overwriting your custom settings.