Download Rocrail for Windows 7, 8, 10 - A free software for controlling model trains for Linux, Apple macOS (Intel&M1), Windows and PiOS operating systems
Rocrail is free software for controlling model trains for Linux, Apple macOS (Intel&M1), Windows and PiOS operating systems. Rocrail assumes all responsibilities for controlling a model railroad and their accessories. Trains can be either manually controlled or completely controlled by the software in automatic mode. A mixed operation, i.e. controlling some trains manually and other trains in fully automatic mode is possible.
With Rocrail different applications for a model train control can be met:
- Simply as a Dispatcher Panel for manually operating an analog or digital train
- or continuous digital operations, semiautomatic, or based on schedules or Automatic as well as
- control of car systems, ambient lighting systems (weather, time of day simulation) and other accessories.
Various user interfaces to operate Rocrail are available:
- Rocview - the standard user interface, installed with Rocrail
- Rocweb - WEB client for all (also mobile) devices
- andRoc - for Android based devices
- WIO-Control - ESP32 based WiFi throttle