Download ScreenToGif 2 for Windows - ScreenToGif allows you to record a selected area of your screen, edit and save it as a gif or video
ScreenToGif is a highly intuitive application meant to aid users in generating their own animations. The program features multiple options for customization, such as adding text strings or sepia effects.
Features of ScreenToGif:
- Record your screen and save directly to a gif looped animation or a video.
- Pause and continue to record or start over by discard the recording.
- Move the window around to record what you want, it stays on top.
- You can add Text, Subtitles, Title Frames, Borders, Watermarks, Drawings, etc.
- Crop and Resize.
- Remove frames that you don't want.
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small sized and portable executable.
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more