Download Solarwinds Kiwi Syslog Server 9 for Windows - Network configuration management, and other IT monitoring and management software solutions
Solarwinds Kiwi Syslog Server has been around for quite some time and is one of the most well known and Best solutions for syslog event management and consolidation. Known for its easy installation and setup, configuration is a breeze with kiwi and they even offer a free version of the software that allows up to 5 devices to send messages to the server. Some added benefits of Kiwi are its ability to receive, log, display and forever Syslog, SNMP Traps and Windows event log messages from Routers, Switches, Firewall/Perimeter devices and Linux/Unix/Windows hosts as well. Reporting and Alerts are built into the software package as well for easy management and alerting.
SolarWinds Kiwi Syslog Server also includes a log archive management feature that allows you to maintain security compliance, compress, move and delete logs.
Features of Solarwinds Kiwi Syslog Server
- Centrally manage syslog messages
- Receive real-time alerts based on syslog messages
- Automatically respond to syslog messages
- Store and archive logs for regulatory compliance
- Schedule the generation of syslog reports via email
- View syslog data anywhere with secure web access
System Requirements for Kiwi Syslog Server
- Operating system: Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Windows 8, Windows® 2008 R2, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP (x32 and x64*)
- Web Acces: SQL CE - Disk space up to 4GB
- NET Framework: Net framework 3.5 SP1
- Memory: 256 MB