Download SystemTrayMenu - Browse and open your files easily, You can add files, links, and folders, which can then be organized in levels as drop-down menus
SystemTrayMenu provides you with an Open Source alternative for your start menu. SystemTrayMenu offers a clear, personalized menu in the systray. You can add files, links, and folders, which can then be organized in levels as drop-down menus. SystemTrayMenu is portable, so it does not need to be installed. After downloading SystemTrayMenu, unzip the folder, then start SystemTrayMenu.exe. If you prefer an installation there is the possibility to install SystemTrayMenu via the Windows Store.
Features of SystemTrayMenu:
- Personalized Start Menu alternative in the Systemtray
- Clear menu of files, folders and shortcuts
- Organize subfolders in several levels as dropdown menus
- Very simple setup: Select a folder on the PC which then serves as the basis for the menu
- Ideal for users who prefer working with the keyboard
- Free and open source.
But if you do get stuck, there is an FAQ section available at the author's repository.